Solutions Implementation Consultant (SIC)
- Ongage helps marketers create a consolidated and effective email marketing operation that is best suited to their needs.
- Our goal is a constant one: to make it simpler, quicker and cheaper for marketers to inbox great emails.
- Ongage was founded in 2011 by a team of entrepreneurial professionals with a passion for email marketing in particular, and digital marketing in general. Their mission was to better email marketing. A component-based platform was born, powered by a feature-rich dashboard that hosts advanced segmentation tools and a full suite of analytics, ultimately helping marketers drive measurable growth and increase deliverability.
- Provide the highest level of email marketing implementation consulting, by means of the Ongage platform, to prospects, onboarding customers, existing, strategic and VIP customers.
- Become a product expert of the Ongage platform.
- Become very knowledgeable with email marketing best practices and the ins-and-outs of email deliverability.
- Become familiar with the larger email marketing ecosystem of the array of MarTech products and platforms that integrate, supplement and compete with the Ongage platform.
- The ideal SIC
- Is highly customer oriented and passionate about providing customers with best implementation advice, given each customer’s unique business, marketing and operational use-case.
- Excellent soft-skills to understand customer needs, even when not articulated precisely. Ability to read between the lines.
- Will have or quickly acquire excellent technical understanding of Internet and email technologies.
- Ability to think out of the box for solid workarounds.
- Keen interest in MarTech.
- The SIC will work closely with Sales, Customer Success and Support departments.
- The SIC will also work with R&D and Product departments in an ongoing manner on a per need basis.
- The SIC will report to Head of Solutions Implementation Consulting.
- Earn customer, stakeholder, and partner trust through technical and functional expertise.
- Ability to present effectively, command attention, explain proposed solutions, and answer detailed implementation and integrations questions.
- Join CSM (Customer Success Manager) on customer onboarding calls and provide strategic onboarding advice, including list management strategy, migration and warm-up tips and advice. Understand customer need and pro-actively suggest solutions that best help the customer to succeed and meet their business and marketing goals by using the Ongage platform.
- Join CSM (Customer Success Manager) on calls with existing customers in order to answers Ongage technical questions and provide the best solution implementation advice possible.
- Ahead of each CSM-SIC-Customer meeting:
- Get as much information, agenda, questions and topics to be covered.
- Log into the account and do an in-depth preliminary research in general, and specific to agenda or issue of the meeting in order to make the meeting as effective as possible.
- Join ISM (Inside Sales Manager) on pre-sales calls, to hear technical prerequisite and use-cases of pre-sales prospects and advise on how those can be achieved in Ongage.
- Ahead of each Pre-sales call get background information about prospect, so that some preliminary research and thinking can be done ahead of call in order to make the call as effective as possible.
- Work with support, product and engineering, teams as needed to provide short and/or long-term solutions for customers.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business/functional and highly technical individuals.
- Passion about verbal dialog with customers
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work hands-on with technology and demonstrate product, as well as understand and communicate technical and operational solutions.
- Ability to adjust approach and communication style based on personalities and goals of customers/stakeholders.
- Ability to perform in front of an audience – advantage.
- 2-5 years’ experience in any of the following: Technical Solutions Consulting, Technical Account Management, Technical Support, Product Specialist, Professional Services, Technical Customer Success.
- Strong foundation in Email Marketing is an advantage.
- Solid foundation in MarTech and Web technologies.
- Ability to read and consult on REST API JSON integration (API programming is not required).
- Knowledge of HTML, JSON, XML and REST API.
- Knowledge about IPs, basic DNS settings, content feeds and general cross platform integration technologies.
- Basic knowledge of programing, programming concepts, APIs, Webhooks, and understanding of customer engagement KPI measurements and tracking is an advantage.