Working at Ongage allows me to make an impact in the work I do. I know that our clients and their subscribers benefit from my ideas. Management encourages our passion and gives us the freedom to be innovative and take on responsibility.” Roy, Inside Sales Manager
Ongage handles millions of emails a month for marketers who are results-oriented and driven by performance and deliverability. Our product is continually improving, our client base is endlessly growing, and our team is always expanding.
If you are an innovative thinker, a hands-on doer, and a smart team player, Ongage is a perfect place for you. Working with our company is an opportunity for growth in an environment structured for individual advancement and team collaboration.
Current job openings
Support Department Manager (Hands on)
DescriptionOngage, an innovative SaaS email marketing platform (www.ongage.com), is looking for a talented Support department Manager. The ideal candidate is customer driven with excellent technical skills that can take ownership of support processes & tasks and be a leader in the department as well as in the company.
- Reports to CEO
- Manage the day to day support team of the company, first & second tier levels.
- Own the process of third tier
- Handle hands on incoming supports calls of existing customers
- Work closely with the Sales, R&D, QA & Product departments to resolve and address customer needs
- Be proactive with initiating activities, processes & tools that will assist in handling and lowering support calls and tickets overhead
- 24/7 availability to answer customer support calls (shifts based)
- Available to focus on the American Market
Qualifications Needed We're looking for a goal-driven, analytically-minded, customer oriented, enthusiastic and experienced customer support department manager.
- At least 2-3 years of managerial experience as a customer support department manager
- Technical understanding in web products and environments
- Excellent customer communication and service skills
- Organized and details oriented
- Team player who knows to work with people from different disciplines
- Knowledge in the email space – advantage
- Some background and experience in Computer Programming – advantage
- Leader by nature, likes to take ownership
- Native English or ultra-high level of English communication abilities (most of the company’s clients are based internationally and in the US in specific)
- Quick learning abilities, great people skills