Working at Ongage allows me to make an impact in the work I do. I know that our clients and their subscribers benefit from my ideas. Management encourages our passion and gives us the freedom to be innovative and take on responsibility.”Roy, Inside Sales Manager
Ongage handles millions of emails a month for marketers who are results-oriented and driven by performance and deliverability. Our product is continually improving, our client base is endlessly growing, and our team is always expanding.
If you are an innovative thinker, a hands-on doer, and a smart team player, Ongage is a perfect place for you. Working with our company is an opportunity for growth in an environment structured for individual advancement and team collaboration.
Current job openings
Head of Customer Success Tel-Aviv, Israel
DescriptionResponsibilities and duties:1) Creating strategy and defining work procedures 2) The full life cycle of clients from the initial onboarding through ongoing retention, including:
Office, finance and sales administrative manager Tel-Aviv, Israel
DescriptionResponsibilities and duties:
- General administrative duties including ordering office supplies, in charge of mail and deliveries, attend visitors, staffing the front desk, answering the phone and routing the calls, coordinate business travels for company staff, supporting office’s employees and ongoing maintenance of all office related issues.
- Sales and Marketing administration
- Finance administration including Collection, financial and end of the month reports and operating payment system
- Human Resources back office assignments: employee’s welfare activities, help in recruiting personnel, employees attendance and time sheets and Involvement in HR processes.
- Personal assistant to the company’s CEO and chairman including organizing and managing the schedule of the senior management
- Excellent English skills ( Mother tongue – an advantage )
- Experience in office administration – at least 1 year ( High- Tech experience – an advantage)
- Computer skills – all office applications, Excel and Outlook specifically.
- Responsible and dedicated, service oriented, detailed oriented and confidential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate with employees and clients both in writing and orally
- Fixed working hours 09:00-18:00