Working at Ongage allows me to make an impact in the work I do. I know that our clients and their subscribers benefit from my ideas. Management encourages our passion and gives us the freedom to be innovative and take on responsibility.” Roy, Inside Sales Manager
Ongage handles millions of emails a month for marketers who are results-oriented and driven by performance and deliverability. Our product is continually improving, our client base is endlessly growing, and our team is always expanding.
If you are an innovative thinker, a hands-on doer, and a smart team player, Ongage is a perfect place for you. Working with our company is an opportunity for growth in an environment structured for individual advancement and team collaboration.
Current job openings
PHP/Node.js Senior Backend Developer
DescriptionOngage, established 7 years ago, is a leading SaaS company serving hundreds of worldwide customers in the email marketing arena. We are looking for talent developer to join our dynamic and challenging work environment. Our SaaS system enables campaign management and delivery of 5B emails a month, as well as advanced analytics and segmentation on top of big data databases. Reports to VP R&D R&D Stack New things are developed in node.js, legacy is developed in PHP. Our stack includes: PHP, Node.js, MySql, MongoDB (Big data of 13 shards), Redshift (Big data of 14 clusters), RabbitMQ, SQS, S3, Redis
- Develop the backend of the production system which is the core product of Ongage.
- Develop in an interesting and challenging big-data driven system, a cutting edge technology that is continuously processing billions of pieces of information in real-time.
- Be responsible on our B2B SaaS product that serves hundreds of customers.
- Work in our amazing backend team composed form very positive, collaborative and welcoming team members.
- Research and solve technical issues raised by customers and working closely with the company's customer support department.
- Implement various API integrations with industry's leading Email Service Providers.
- At least 5 years of experience in either PHP or Node.js, or ability to learn those fast.
- Strong web development skills and understanding of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Advantage: Experience in Linux, Bash, MySql, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redshift, S3, SQS, Redis
- Advantage: Leadership skills, ability to export easy tasks to offshore developers when overloaded.
- Team player with high interpersonal skills.
- Can do attitude with great ownership.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a leader, a doer, someone who can fit in the heart of the company and with great soft skills will make more things happen, better and within a shorter time frame. Someone who can move naturally between defining what happens when you enter wrong input in a field in the application to a strategic meeting.
Someone with experience in a business that was revenue oriented In the scale of millions, with strong business orientation who wants to join an existing team of founders in an operational product with hundreds of clients and business partners
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Defining and managing products revisions
- Manage all product input channels as the project management
- Deliver product documentation with prioritized features
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, creative, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Work with external outsource vendors
- Learn and be expert on the market products
- Describe and identify market problems, needs, opportunities and corresponding solutions within the company’s product portfolio while building competitive advantage
- Initiate and maintain continuous client feedback cycles in order to optimize the product offering and identify market opportunities
- Analyze and formulate the company’s business case for identified strategic opportunities
- Act as a leader within the company.
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Experience in Web applications
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Internet Savvy- knowledge of internet services, sites, methods and standards.
- Previous experience in managing products – must.
- Ability to thoroughly learn and understand the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Strong technical skills and self-learning ability
- Strong GUI capabilities
- SaaS experience- advantage
- Acquaintance with web applications, databases
- Excellent teamwork skills and positive attitude
- Development background – an advantage