Inside Sales manager
Ongage is a leading SaaS marketing messaging platform offering data-driven solutions. Established 11 years ago, Ongage serves hundreds of customers worldwide and delivers billions of emails per month. Ongage is looking for an experienced, skilled, and driven Account Executive.
Reporting to VP Sales
We need talented, bright, and driven people.
As an Inside sales manager, you will lead the sales cycle from lead to client, collaborating with Ongage Marketing Team and commercial partners. Your main objective would be to manage the LDR process, convert opportunities into clients, establish partnership relations, and maintain the existing ones.
- Managing the Sales Cycle for inbound leads in the Software, Gaming, Travel, Marketing, Financial, Retail verticals (Working closely with C-level and executives).
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure their needs are met and successful onboarding.
- Deliver complex and highly technical product demos.
- Price negotiations with prospects and closing yearly and bi-yearly deals.
Requirements & Qualifications
- BA degree in business or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – mother tongue level.
- Knowledge and understanding of the online business.
- .Outstanding time management skills and willingness to put in extra hours to get the work done.
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills.