PHP/Node.js Senior Backend Developer
The companyOngage, established 8 years ago, is a leading SaaS company for Email Marketing. Ongage serves hundreds of worldwide customers and delivers 9 billion emails per month. Ongage technology is high in scale, enables delivery and analytics for 9 billion emails per month. For that we utilize APIs to dozen of partners, which are the biggest ESPs in the world. We enable real time analytics over tens of TB of Big Data, tens of clusters of Redshift and MongoDB. Our stack includes PHP/node.js/ bash, MongoDB, AWS Redshift, MySql, Redis, Memcached. AWS: RDS, Elasticache, DynamoDB, SQS, S3, ec2.
- Develop the backend of the production system which is the core product of Ongage.
- Develop in an interesting and challenging big-data driven system, a cutting edge technology that is continuously processing billions of pieces of information in real-time.
- Be responsible on our B2B SaaS product that serves hundreds of customers.
- Work in our amazing backend team composed from very positive, collaborative and welcoming team members.
- Research and solve technical issues raised by customers and working closely with the company’s customer support department.
- Implement various API integrations with industry’s leading Email Service Providers.
- At least 5 years of experience in either PHP or Node.js, or ability to learn those fast.
- Strong web development skills and understanding of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Advantage: Experience in Linux, Bash, MySql, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redshift, S3, SQS, Redis
- Advantage: Leadership skills, ability to export easy tasks to offshore developers when overloaded.
- Team player with high interpersonal skills.
- Can do attitude with great ownership.