1. Ongage Best Practices & Anti-Spam Policy
This policy applies to any and all electronic mail and/or other types of electronic messages or communications generated or sent through the services provided by Ongage (“Services”) whether through the site located at www.ongageconnect.com (the “Site”) or otherwise. Your use of the Site and/or Services is subject to this policy. If you are found to be in violation of this policy at any time, as determined by Ongage in its sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate your account. This Policy is a part of and is incorporated into the Ongage Terms of Service.
* You can only use Ongage Services to send emails to lists of people that gave you permission to email them. All email recipients must have opted in to, or otherwise validly consented to, receiving communications from you.
* Your use of the Services must comply with all applicable laws, including laws relating to spam or unsolicited commercial email, privacy, security, obscenity, defamation, child protection, and other applicable laws. It is your responsibility to know and understand the laws applicable to your use of the Services.
* Emails sent via the Services must contain an “unsubscribe” link that allows the recipients to remove themselves from your email messages. You must actively manage and process unsubscribe requests, and update your email lists and address books to reflect the unsubscribe requests.
* You must not utilize the Services to send any commercial electronic mail messages (as defined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) to any recipient who has opted out, unsubscribed, or otherwise objected to receiving such messages.
* You must not utilize the Services to send messages to harvested mailing lists or to third-party, purchased, or rented mailing lists.
* You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards, distribution lists, or email addresses.
* You must not use the Services to send emails with deceptive subject lines or false or misleading header information.
* You must not use the Services to send “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or other materials that encourages recipients to forward the email to other recipients.
REPORT TO US
If you suspect that the Services have been used by someone to send spam, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter.
If Ongage determines, in its sole discretion, that the email messages a user has sent via the Services generate a number of spam complaints in excess of industry standards, Ongage shall have the right to suspend or terminate its use of the Site and/or Services.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Other than in respect of personally identified information, if you provide information to us, you agree that we have unlimited rights to such information and that we may use such information in any way we choose. Such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential.
3. INFORMATION USE
Non-personal information is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Services, including among others, for ensuring the technical functioning of our network, to help prevent fraudulent use of our services and for developing new services.
Personal information is used only for limited purposes. For example, we may store user preferences, such as your default language or email account, to contact you in response to requests or inquiries, or to optimize the content we display and personalize your website experience. In addition, the web master may, where necessary, use your information for various site related tasks.
On occasion it is necessary to send out service related announcements. For instance, if the Sites or any of the Services is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. We also communicate with users to provide customer service in accordance with our Terms of Service. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications without also deactivating their account and ceasing use of the Services. These communications are not promotional in nature.
We may send new registrants of the Sites or Services a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members may occasionally also receive, if they so choose, information on special offers, products, services and periodic newsletters. Users may choose to opt-out and to not receive these communications.
Ongage may reach out to anyone who leaves their contacts details on our site, or through our call service, or with any employee or representative of Ongage. Ongage respects your privacy and we do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. You can unsubscribe and opt-out from any communication from us at any time.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share non-personal, aggregate information regarding site usage with our affiliates, partners and advertisers. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in Ongage usage.
Ongage IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POLICIES OR PRACTICES OF OUR CUSTOMERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE APPLICABLE PRIVACY POLICIES OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND ANY THIRD PARTIES BEFORE PROVIDING THEM WITH ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Ongage processes information on our servers in USA. To facilitate Ongage’s global Services, we may transfer and access information from around the world. For Users outside the U.S., please note that any information you share via the Services will be transferred out of your country and into the U.S. You consent to such transfer through your use of the Services. Ongage reserves the right to change its server locations to any location around the world.
6. INFORMATION SECURITY
We take appropriate security measures to protect Users’ information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We try to provide reasonable access to Users who wish to review the personal information retained via our Site and/or Services, and correct any inaccuracies it may contain. Users may independently access their user profile and account at any time, correct and update their details, or otherwise manage their account.
Ongage reserves the right to use or disclose personal information to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Ongage’ rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or a legal process.
8. MINOR’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
If Ongage elects, in its reasonable discretion, to transfer ownership or control of the Sites or Services to a third party, whether or not in the context of an acquisition, merger, or reorganization, you consent to the transfer of your personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information by Ongage to that third party, provided that all use of your information by that third party remains subject to the terms of this Policy.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to: email@example.com.