PHP/Node.js Senior Backend Developer
Ongage, established 7 years ago, is a leading SaaS company serving hundreds of worldwide customers in the email marketing arena. We are looking for talent developer to join our dynamic and challenging work environment. Our SaaS system enables campaign management and delivery of 5B emails a month, as well as advanced analytics and segmentation on top of big data databases. Reports to VP R&D R&D Stack New things are developed in node.js, legacy is developed in PHP. Our stack includes: PHP, Node.js, MySql, MongoDB (Big data of 13 shards), Redshift (Big data of 14 clusters), RabbitMQ, SQS, S3, Redis
- Develop the backend of the production system which is the core product of Ongage.
- Develop in an interesting and challenging big-data driven system, a cutting edge technology that is continuously processing billions of pieces of information in real-time.
- Be responsible on our B2B SaaS product that serves hundreds of customers.
- Work in our amazing backend team composed form very positive, collaborative and welcoming team members.
- Research and solve technical issues raised by customers and working closely with the company’s customer support department.
- Implement various API integrations with industry’s leading Email Service Providers.
- At least 5 years of experience in either PHP or Node.js, or ability to learn those fast.
- Strong web development skills and understanding of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Advantage: Experience in Linux, Bash, MySql, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redshift, S3, SQS, Redis
- Advantage: Leadership skills, ability to export easy tasks to offshore developers when overloaded.
- Team player with high interpersonal skills.
- Can do attitude with great ownership.