The CompanyOngage is an email marketing platform that serves high volume, high-end email marketers. It was established 8 years ago and is considered a leading SaaS company for Email Marketing. Ongage serves hundreds of worldwide customers and delivers 9 billion emails per month. The product enables delivery, robust campaigns, detailed segmentation capabilities, and analytics for email marketing professionals. For that, we utilize APIs to dozen of partners, which are the biggest ESPs in the world, and product capabilities. The Ongage marketing team is looking for skilled, driven, and out of the box marketing doers and thinkers, who practice extreme ownership over their domain, and the company’s success.
DescriptionThe Account-Based Marketing/Acquisition Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing acquisition campaigns in Ongage. These campaigns will generate new prospects while advancing existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted personas and accounts, or general lead activities. They will act as liaisons between marketing and the sales teams to develop 1:1, and 1: few, and 1: many tactics, designed to penetrate targeted accounts in addition to ongoing acquisition campaigns. The ABM manager will lead and build marketing plans that consist of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs, including both inbound and outbound tactics, as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments. In addition, the ABM manager will oversee, optimizing, and launch new paid campaigns. Ongage wants you to be hands-on and lead paid acquisition efforts:
- Develop and implement a target account acquisition strategy to support an existing account-based selling.
- Develop and implement jointly with sales (LDR) pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts that include a multi-touchpoint plan.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop materials, tools, tracking. And more.
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements.
- Follow lead flow to ensure that sales channels are following up on marketing promptly.
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas with sales (LDR); work with sales to oversee and maintain a database of named contacts and make sure that both departments are aligned in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and gain consensus for the GTM plans.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a SaaS B2B demand generation, ABM, or high-end marketing acquisition roles.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams.
- Substantial experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns by using tactics that include: live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Content writing capabilities that include the ability to create landing pages, whitepapers, email sequences, with the brand’s messaging and the target persona in mind.
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- English – Native.
- Excellent oral and writing expression skills.
- Analytic thinking skills.
Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.