Last Updated: 26-Dec-2011
This policy applies to any and all electronic mail and/or other types of electronic messages or communications generated or sent through the services provided by Ongage ("Services") whether through the site located at www.ongageconnect.com (the "Site") or otherwise. Your use of the Site and/or Services is subject to this policy. If you are found to be in violation of this policy at any time, as determined by Ongage in its sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate your account. This Policy is a part of and is incorporated into the Ongage Terms of Service (insert link).
- You can only use Ongage Services to send emails to lists of people that gave you permission to email them. All email recipients must have opted in to, or otherwise validly consented to, receiving communications from you.
- Your use of the Services must comply with all applicable laws, including laws relating to spam or unsolicited commercial email, privacy, security, obscenity, defamation, child protection, and other applicable laws. It is your responsibility to know and understand the laws applicable to your use of the Services.
- Emails sent via the Services must contain an "unsubscribe" link that allows the recipients to remove themselves from your email messages. You must actively manage and process unsubscribe requests, and update your email lists and address books to reflect the unsubscribe requests.
- You must not utilize the Services to send any commercial electronic mail messages (as defined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) to any recipient who has opted out, unsubscribed, or otherwise objected to receiving such messages.
- You must not utilize the Services to send messages to harvested mailing lists or to third-party, purchased, or rented mailing lists.
- You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards, distribution lists, or email addresses.
- You must not use the Services to send emails with deceptive subject lines or false or misleading header information.
- You must not use the Services to send "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or other materials that encourages recipients to forward the email to other recipients.
REPORT TO US
If you suspect that the Services have been used by someone to send spam, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter.
If Ongage determines, in its sole discretion, that the email messages a user has sent via the Services generate a number of spam complaints in excess of industry standards, Ongage shall have the right to suspend or terminate its use of the Site and/or Services.